Dedicated to your health and well-being.
A little bit About me
Hello. My name is Kate and I would like to introduce myself.
For as long as I could remember I wanted to join the medical profession but wasn’t sure in what field. I had a basic knowledge of what sports therapy was, although I never expected to learn so much in this period of time. I have grown so much as a therapist helping others.
I am a professionally trained Sports Therapist. I qualified from Active Health Group, Manchester. I am a member of Sports Therapy Organisation and Complementary & Natural Healthcare Counil. Since I finished my education, I continues to further my knowledge and skills by attending on courses to ensure that the latest and most effective treatments are available for my clients.
Success to me is seeing my client’s progress physically and mentally.
- Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology
- ITEC Level 3-4 Sports Massage Therapy
- Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Clinical Sports Therapy
- Advanced Diploma in Rehabilitation
- Pitch side First Aid
- Rocktape Rockblade (IASTM) seminar
- Carpal Tunel Syndrome Treatment Protocol
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Personel & Workplace Wellness
Business and Marketing
- Stress Assesment and Management