Sports massage works deep in the muscles, realigning the muscle fibers and connective tissue, and flushing away the toxins. Regular sessions will increase joint mobility and flexibility, and reduce the risk of injury during exercise.
Your treatment will include some or all of the following:
- Basic effleurage, petrissage, compression and friction techniques.
- Trigger Point Therapy: A trigger point is a tight area within muscle tissue, also called muscle knot. The treatment will release the constricted areas thus alleviating pain.
- Myofascial Release: It is hands-on technique that involves maintained pressure into the connective tissue to eliminate pain and restore motion.
- Soft Tissue Release: It is an advanced technique where stretching is used to a specific area rather than the whole muscle.
- Muscle Energy Technique (MET): It is a rehabilitation method, helping a patient’s return to pain free range of body motion.
Sports Therapy - Sports Massage
90 Minutes – £55
60 Minutes – £40
30 Minutes – £25