Therapeutic massage is a specialized form of massage therapy that utilizes a combination of techniques tailored to the specific needs of each individual client. Whether you are looking for relaxation, relief from chronic pain or tension, or increased range of motion and flexibility, therapeutic massage can be personalized to your unique needs and preferences.
As a highly qualified massage therapist with years of experience, I am skilled in a range of techniques from relaxation to deep tissue or sports massage. I work with each client to assess their specific needs and develop a customized treatment plan that targets their problem areas and helps them achieve their wellness goals.
During the massage session, I use a combination of techniques that may include long, flowing strokes for relaxation, deeper pressure to address muscle tension and pain, and specific techniques for sports massage that help to improve flexibility and mobility. I also use a variety of other modalities such as trigger point therapy, myofascial release, and stretching to help relieve tension and promote healing.
Throughout the session, I work with each client to ensure they are comfortable and relaxed. I encourage them to communicate their needs and preferences, so that we can work together to achieve the best possible outcome. Whether you are recovering from an injury, dealing with chronic pain or stress, or simply looking to improve your overall wellness, therapeutic massage can be a valuable tool to help you achieve your goals.
Overall, it is an effective and non-invasive approach to improving one’s overall health and well-being
120 Min Therapeutic Massage……….£100
90 Min Therapeutic Massage…………£75
60 Min Therapeutic Massage…………£55
30 Min Therapeutic Massage…………. £30
Most Common Conditions Massage Therapy Can Help You With
Physical pain such as muscle tension, back pain, neck, shoulders, elbows & knees
Myofascial Pain Syndrome
Rotator Cuff Syndrome
Muscle sprains and strains
Headaches & Migraines
Arthritis & Rheumatoid Arthritis
There are certain contraindications or situations where massage should not be performed.
These contraindications may include:
- Inflammatory conditions: If you have an acute inflammatory condition such as a fever, swollen glands, or an active infection, massage may be contraindicated as it can spread the infection or exacerbate the inflammation.
- Open wounds or skin conditions: If you have open wounds, rashes, burns, or any skin condition that is contagious or inflamed, massage should be avoided as it can further irritate or infect the affected area.
- Blood clots: If you have a blood clot or are at risk of developing one, massage may not be safe as it can dislodge the clot and cause serious complications.
- Cardiovascular conditions: If you have a heart condition, high blood pressure, or any other cardiovascular condition, massage may need to be modified or avoided altogether.
- Cancer: For individuals with cancer, I recommend seeking the services of a massage therapist who specializes in oncology massage. They possess the knowledge and training necessary to provide safe and effective treatments tailored to the unique needs of individuals undergoing cancer treatment.
- Pregnancy: Similarly, for pregnant clients, I encourage seeking the expertise of a massage therapist who specializes in prenatal massage. They possess the specialized training and experience to address the specific concerns and considerations associated with pregnancy.
- Osteoporosis: If you have osteoporosis, certain massage techniques may be contraindicated as they can cause fractures or other complications.
It is important to discuss any medical conditions or concerns with me before your session to ensure that massage is safe and appropriate for you. I may also modify the session or use different techniques to accommodate your needs and ensure your safety.