Thai Yoga Massage
Traditional Thai Yoga Massage is an ancient healing art rooted in the principles of energy flow and holistic well-being. This therapeutic technique utilizes an energy line system, through which the body’s natural life force circulates. Blockages within these energy pathways can lead to discomfort, pain, and even disease. Thai Yoga Massage aims to release these blockages, promoting balance, harmony, and the body’s innate healing potential.
During the session, clients remain fully clothed and comfortably recline on a wide, heated floor mattress. Loose and non-restrictive clothing, similar to what one would wear for an active athletic activity, is recommended to allow for unrestricted movement throughout the treatment. Unlike traditional massage techniques that primarily use the hands, Thai Yoga Massage incorporates the use of feet, knees, and elbows. By applying precise pressure to specific points along the energy lines, combined with gentle stretching, the massage stimulates the release of blocked energy, encouraging a state of relaxation and restoration.
It is important to note that Thai Yoga Massage does not require the receiver to possess exceptional flexibility, athleticism, or strength. Each treatment is tailored to meet the unique needs and abilities of the client. Whether seeking relaxation, pain relief, or rejuvenation, Thai Yoga Massage offers a personalized approach to address individual concerns.
90 Minutes Thai Yoga……….£75
Experience the rejuvenating effects of Traditional Thai Yoga Massage, a time-honoured practice that harmonizes the body, mind, and spirit. Let me guide you on a journey of total relaxation, restoration, and revitalization, as you tap into the healing potential within you. Rediscover balance, flexibility, and a renewed sense of well-being through this ancient therapeutic art.
There are certain contraindications or situations where massage should not be performed.
These contraindications may include:
- Inflammatory conditions: If you have an acute inflammatory condition such as a fever, swollen glands, or an active infection, massage may be contraindicated as it can spread the infection or exacerbate the inflammation.
- Open wounds or skin conditions: If you have open wounds, rashes, burns, or any skin condition that is contagious or inflamed, massage should be avoided as it can further irritate or infect the affected area.
- Blood clots: If you have a blood clot or are at risk of developing one, massage may not be safe as it can dislodge the clot and cause serious complications.
- Cardiovascular conditions: If you have a heart condition, high blood pressure, or any other cardiovascular condition, massage may need to be modified or avoided altogether.
- Cancer: For individuals with cancer, I recommend seeking the services of a massage therapist who specializes in oncology massage. They possess the knowledge and training necessary to provide safe and effective treatments tailored to the unique needs of individuals undergoing cancer treatment.
- Pregnancy: Similarly, for pregnant clients, I encourage seeking the expertise of a massage therapist who specializes in prenatal massage. They possess the specialized training and experience to address the specific concerns and considerations associated with pregnancy.
- Osteoporosis: If you have osteoporosis, certain massage techniques may be contraindicated as they can cause fractures or other complications.
It is important to discuss any medical conditions or concerns with me before your session to ensure that massage is safe and appropriate for you. I may also modify the session or use different techniques to accommodate your needs and ensure your safety.